Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogging in Ramadan


 Ramadan day 1


Everything is different in Ramadan.. Not as before or after Ramadan.
Even for me, it's my first blogging in it...


Ramadan came quickly as always..

My mobile didn't stop rang ... sms from my sister, my brothers and my friends..
They congratulation me for Ramadan...
 
But as usual my bad luck start working.. I embarrassed from them..
I couldn't send messages to them.. My mobile has a problem with sending !!!!???
So, I used my sister's ...

Yesterday, I was boring but today I'm exciting for everything...   

O thank Allah there is no study now.. Two Ramadans we were free from study hahaha..

The seasons of invitation for breakfast ...
Almost every family invite their families  .. It will be a big invitation...
It really happy days in our life ...

we are sitting together on floor like this...



A lot of memories crossed my mind now ... Unforgettable memories :)



Next time, I'll talk about Cannon in Ramadan ...


Ramadan Kareem :)

4 comments:

sheeshany said...

Ramadan has always a nice taste, in all aspects. on + off line :D

H.

Zinah said...

Mashallah, I like your blog :) and Ramadan Kareem :)
I love Ramadan, and it always unites everyone :)
Thank you for following my blog (http://zinahns.blogspot.com), I am a proud follower of your blog :)
xxx

visible... said...

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني

Yes, it is :)

Thank you brother and Ramadan Kareem

visible... said...

Zinah,

Dear sister
Ramadan Kareem for you and welcome in my blog...
I am more happier to know about your blog..:)

Thank you sis :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails