Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oops... Wrong ...


Hello...
This post is about me ...
Just bla bla...


(1)
Before 2 weeks ago, stupid thing happened to me made me laugh 
while I wasn't want to laugh..
what happened is after 9 hours in University full with tired, it's time
to leave..My father called me to come out.
So I did... There was a car same my father's car I thought this is our car
I opened it, different father!!, Oops he isn't my father. Wrong car :D ..
I laughed on myself...
(2)

Last night, I had to do shopping I needed some important stuff..
I was tired I found what I need after couple hours...
Then, I walked with Dad and Mom to our car.. There was a car same my father's hahaha
I opened the door. Mom where is my sisters they aren't here ?!?!?
No answer...
I just going to sit but I heard my Mom says what are you doing, not our car...
Oops wrong car :D... Our car was in front of it hahaha

.........

Twice in the one month... Now I will focus double before I open any car.
I don't want third time :D

Take care & Thank you...
See yaa

14 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

some1 needs their own car :P <=== my interpretation of the 2 stories :DDDD

liked "wrong dad!" , looool

H.

::أنيـــــــــن الــورد:: said...

Hi,,,^_^ LooooL

It's funny situations making me smile:)

I hope the third time you open ur husband Car

as the novels I read it before:) LOOOOL


I miss you,,,Don't be Absent

Tareq M. Samhouri said...

lol

naysan said...

:)))))
take care next time sweetie

Standy said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

omg that is funny!!!
i can only imagine loooool..

I am visible... said...

Haitham,
Thank you..
I hate driving...
hahaha wrong dad

I am visible... said...

Aneen,
hahaha really...

I won't inshaAllah it's holiday now..

I am visible... said...

Tareq,
Thank you.. :D

I am visible... said...

naysan,
Now, I go with my sisters when my father come :D
Thank you...

I am visible... said...

Standy
hahaha yeah ...
Thank you a lot dear ..

Gill - That British Woman said...

I am forever losing my car in the parking lot, luckily when I push the clicker the lights come on, so that way I can see where I parked the car!!

My excuse is age...........

Gill in Canada

Princess_zee said...

LOL funny story!... I was 6 when I ran to a car that looked like ours, I closed my eyes took dads head and kissed him just to find out that horrified man staring at me was no papa!

I am visible... said...

Gill,
Thank you for the comment..
This help me when i walk with my father, I knew where is our car :D

I am visible... said...

Princess_zee
Welcome in my blog. :)

Funny funny story hahaha..:D
I imagined the situation..

but this is easy for you ... you was only 6 years old :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails