Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The meeting with Dr.M in King Faisal University...

Hello again..

I said before in post ( Don't ask me the way of my university ) that I have
an important meeting with Dr.M in Saturday it's about subjects and study plan
for this term... Yesterday was the event, with confidence I say ..
I miss the meeting it's not my fault at all , it's the driver's mistake...
He didn't organize his time to take all student in the right time ...

When I arrived, I attended only 5 minutes and ask her only one question.
All the answers about my questions I had prepared at home, 
I got it from my friends...

I was completely tired and frustrated, there ia a problem in schedule,
and I want to chose a specific subject, but they were close it...
Seriously I hate everything in my section ... 
Yesterday wasn't my day at all ...

After all I sat with my friends we talked about our problem and laugh...
At the end of the day I met my sister's friends and spent with them 
a few time ...

Then I went to home ...

That's all what happened ...

See yaa next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails