Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When I thought of teaching....



Hello... 

Last year in 2009 maybe for 6 months more or less I suggested to my neighbor she has 
a daughter 5 and half years old to allow me to teach her child alphabet and numbers.
She  agreed  without hesitation, because she will send her to school next year..

I started with her at first then after couple days her nephew (her sister's son ) 4 years old 
came with her to learn after him maybe in same week her brother's son came also.

since they come every single day I was laughing ... They always do somethings funny
ad say stupid things .. Sometimes they say stupid excuse when they don't want
to write in their books .. Just want to write in a board ...
every day from 3 pm till 5 pm I spent the funniest time with them ..
And boys are boys  they don't want to learn... they prefer the play all the time..
Children are all innocent ... Unforgettable memories with them ...

Children love drawing of course... every day I leaved him draw whatever they want..
After that they show me what they drawing  .... Believe me so innocent 
I kept all what they draw ..I said to their Moms I won't give you their drawing note..
They are mine hahaha ...  
I have learned many things about children and how to deal with them ...
I got a wonderful experience never forget it ...
That's all my readers,
See yaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

هههههههههههه distinctive and unique experience How beautiful the world of childrenI had the

visible... said...

Salaam randa...

Thank you for your comment..
Yes as you said very unique experience ...

I hope see you another time..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails