Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's just bla bla bla...

Hello readers,
Some bla bla crossed my mind...

With a cup of tea I always live in different world , just me and my cup..
But it must the tea not as Lipton.
I hate Lipton and any kind looks like Lipton .. The taste is not good
My favorite tea is this




Another bla bla..


I had a problem with Egyptian accent .. This is truth..
If I had a lecture and the teachers was from Egypt I couldn't understood them
They talked Arabic, but with different accent ..
While they talking, I was in a dream world..
I didn't know about what they talk. Then I woke up, when I heard all students
laughing ..
Immediately ask my friends what the teacher said? hahaha and they told me what happened..
It looks like as I'm not in the same place ...:)


Next bla bla bla..

Yesterday night my family and I attended event ( Hajer Market ) in our city ..
We spend a wonderful and happy time.
maybe tomorrow  I'll put the pictures ..

Last bla bla..

My sister bothers me this week , she said : Put picture in your post..
Why you didn't put any picture to express about what you wrote and bla bla bla
I agree with her, the post became more fun with pictures..

The bla bla finished... :)

Take care
See yaa...

4 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

We drink shay alwaza too but I also like lipton lol. I can't understand Egyptian dialect either. I ask my father how he understands Egyptian dialect and he says min kul alaflam almasri he watche as a kid lol.

visible... said...

Hi :)...
My Mom when she visit some friend she said.
If your tea is lipton, excuse me I don't like it.

We have things in common :)

Take care...
See yaa...

::أنيـــــــــن الــورد::Moon Shine said...

salam

u have interesting bla bla

I will be waiting u ...


take care

visible... said...

Dear Aneen Alward...

Thank you a lot...
Insha'a Alla you'll read more....

Take care...
See yaa...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails